Comcast Business Presents: Networking 101
$20 at the door.
Comcast Business Presents: Networking 101, with David M. de Leeuw of The Chamber Link.
Mix with Confidence and Ease at Business Networking Events
- Overcome mixing resistance & fear.
- Be prepared and at ease before & during a networking event.
- Gain mixing skills & strategies.
- In a matter of minutes, convert a stranger into a warm lead who is expecting your call.
- Learn how to follow up after an event for real results.
- Simple yet powerful techniques, plus tools to remember them on the spot.
Also, you can immediately put your skills to the test at the following Business Expo and Mixer, because every pre-paid "Networking 101" attendee will get a FREE ticket into the Business Expo and Mixer at the end of this workshop.
About David M. de Leeuw:
David brings 38 years of sales and sales management success to his workshop, “Networking 101.”
He built his success on networking, especially at mixers held by local Chambers of Commerce. By fine-tuning a system of mixing and follow up, David’s business thrived.
In 2009, he founded The Chamber Link (www.thechamberlink.com) as a service for local chambers, and as an advertising vehicle. Today, David's business and message is all about mixing. He developed “Networking 101” to give participants an easy to follow system for getting results from networking events.
Sponsored by Comcast Business and the San Ramon Chamber of Commerce.