Wine and Dine 2018 - Attendee Registration
Join us for an evening of fun, food and festivities!
Enjoy an evening of wine tasting, micro-brew tasting & culinary creations -- sampling from up to 40 local businesses!
This year marks our 30th Anniversary and as always, we'll be celebrating in style with live music, a silent auction & much more!
Here is a sample of the establishments who are participating this year:
• Amici's East Coast Pizzeria
• Blackhawk Grille
• BoaVentura de Caires Winery
• Bridges Restaurant and Bar
• Canyon Lakes Golf Course & Brewery
• Cat's Cupcakery
• Concannon Vineyards
• Crème Si Bon
• Crow Canyon Country Club
• El NiDO Mexican Restaurant
• Fenestra Winery
• Glennhawk Vineyards
• Golnazar Gourmet Ice Cream
• Handley Cellars
• Inc 82 Brewing
• Los Panchos
• McGrail Vineyards and Winery
• Monticello Vineyards
• Murieta's Well
• Roam Artisan Burgers
• Roundhouse Market & Conference Center
• San Ramon Marriott - Bishop Grill
• Scott's Seafood Catering Services at Blackhawk Museum
• Shish Grill
• So Good Goodies
• Stone Brewing
• Team Black Apron / The Geary Group
• The Boisset Wine Collection
• The Slanted Door
• Valley Catering
• Wente Vineyards / Livermore Wine Trolley
• White Crane Winery
• Wine Party Gifts
• Zachary's Chicago Pizza
Thank you to our Event Sponsors: Chevron Corporation , Summit Financial Group, LLC, Whipple, Mercado & Associates, LLP, Republic Services and Bishop Ranch.
Thanks also to the Crow Canyon Country Club, AlphaGraphics Tri-Valley, Altamont Limo and Bay Area Balloons for their contributions.
Must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
All food and drink are included in the ticket price. Only attendees who purchase tickets on-line or at the door are eligible to enter the $500 cash prize raffle. Vendors, volunteers, Chamber staff employees (and their families) are excluded.
Cancelations must be made at least three (3) business days before the event, for a refund.