Business and Community Awards Dinner 2016
The Awards Dinner will begin with networking and "no host" cocktails. Representatives from Chevron, PG&E, the City of San Ramon, San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente, Sunset Development and many other corporations will be present.
"The Business and Community Awards event is an opportunity to thank and give appreciation to individuals who have made a significant difference and contribution in our community," said Stewart Bambino, San Ramon Chamber of Commerce President/CEO. "Come and network, enjoy good food and honor those around us who help to make San Ramon an exceptional place to live and work."
The 2016 recipients are as follows:
- Joan Ernst, Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club & numerous Volunteer positions
- Rodney Worth, Owner Worth Ranch - Worth Group
- Amy Russell, UC Davis, Graduate School of Management, Deputy Director of Admissions
- Denton Carlson, City of San Ramon, Lieutenant, San Ramon Police Department
- Joyce Rooks, Creekside Elementary, San Ramon Valley Unified School District
- Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
- Quang Do, Representative of Guardian Life / WestPac Wealth Partners
Terry Koehne, Chief Communications Officer at Contra Costa County Office of Education, will host the awards program. We will also hear from our Honorable Mayor, Bill Clarkson and Joyce Feldman, Chairman of the San Ramon Chamber Board.
Awards will be presented at the San Ramon Chamber of Commerce A Night of Stars to be held Thursday, December 1, 2016 at The Bridges Golf Club, 9000 S. Gale Ridge Road (off Bollinger Canyon Road) in San Ramon. The awards event will begin with networking at 5:30 p.m., and dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m. The evening will end by 9 p.m.
Tickets are $75 each or $600 for a table for eight. Tickets are limited so purchase your ticket today!
For any questions, please call Kathy Fanning at the Chamber office at 925.242.0600 or e-mail at kathy.fanning@SanRamon.org. The San Ramon Chamber of Commerce office is located at 2410 Camino Ramon, Suite 125, Bishop Ranch 6, San Ramon, CA 94583.
We're sorry that we are not able to sell tickets at the door for this event. You must be pre-registered to attend.
Tickets Sales Close on Thursday, November 17th.