Online Registration is now closed, but you can bring your dog(s) to our event and register there!
Please join us for our first Annual Doggie Day Extravaganza
event to be held on Saturday, July 9th
at the San Ramon Memorial Dog Park to celebrate you and your love of dogs! This day will include more than 30 vendors with; dog-specific related goods and services, food trucks, San Ramon Police K9 Unit demonstrations, a costume parade, a pooch playground and more!
Sponsorship Opportunities and booth space is now SOLD OUT!
Thank you to our Event Sponsors:
Best in Show Sponsor: Gateway Pet Hospital
Alpha Dog Sponsor: Chevron Corporation
& Bishop Ranch Veterinary Center
& San Ramon Vet Hospital
Big Dog Sponsor: Raise the Woof
In Kind Sponsors: City of San Ramon
, Pleasanton Weekly
, Danville/San Ramon News
, School of Rock - San Ramon
, Your Town Monthly
, The Chamber Link
, The Valley Sentinel
, AlphaGraphics Tri-Valley
and H & L Magazine
Here is a snap shot of our participating vendors:
8:00-9:00am - Vendor Set-Up
- Alzheimer's Association
- Bishop Ranch Veterinary Center
- Bollinger Canyon Animal Hospital
- Club K9 Inc.
- Damsel In Defense
- Dublin / San Ramon Women's Club
- Friends of Madera Animal Shelter
- Gateway Pet Hospital
- Heavenly Greens
- Hikepups /Happy Tails Dog Walking
- Lachica Orthodontics
- MAPFre Insurance
- Naughty to Nice Dog Training
- Norcal Golden Retriever Rescue
- Paws in Need
- Pawsitive Interaction Dog Obedience, LLC
- Pet Food Express - Blackhawk
- Petco - San Ramon
- Raising the Woof!
- Renewal by Andersen
- Roxy Platt Portraits
- San Ramon Historic Foundation
- San Ramon Vet Hospital
- School of Rock San Ramon
- Shay's K9 Works
- Sit Means Sit
- Tri-County Carpet Care
- Tony LaRussa's Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF)
- Valley Humane Society
- Women's Mastery Academy
8:00-9:30am - Contest Registration
9:30am - K9 Police Demonstration
10:00am - Cutest Puppy Contest (under 1 year of age)
10:30am - Best Looking Dog
11:00am - Best Trick Contest
11:30am - Best Dog Costume (During the Dog Parade)
12:00pm - Owner Dog Look Alike (During the Dog Parade)
12:30pm - Best Overall Dog (All dogs are eligible!!)
1:00pm - Event Wrap-up
goodie bag with some great items, including a leash from Tassajara Vet Hospital, will be given to the first 75 people who enter their dog(s) into a contest(s)! Every dog owner who pre-registers to attend before the event will be entered into a drawing to win an amazing gift basket from Pet Food Express!
Gift cards from PETCO
will be given to each contest winner! Each winner will receive a ribbon and the BEST OVERALL DOG
will receive a rosette ribbon and a fun prize basket.
For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com
SEE YOU AT THE PARK!!!
- Owners are legally responsible for the behavior of their animals.
- Dogs must be kept on leashes at all times except in designated ?off-leash? areas.
- Off-leash dogs (in designated areas only) must be under voice control by their owners at all times.
- Dog owners must have the leash in hand at all times. In the event of problems, dog owners should be able to quickly leash and remove their dog(s) from the premises.
- Dog owners must remain in the park and keep their dog in view at all times. No dog may be unattended.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations prior to entering the dog park.
- Dogs must have current rabies and applicable license tags clipped to their collars at all times.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. Any dogs showing signs of aggression will be removed from the premises immediately.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted.