Online Registration is now closed, but here is the Zoom link to use, to watch the Thursday September 24th debate:
Click here to watch the recording:
In addition, this debate will be live-streamed on our Facebook page and on our YouTube channel. if you can't watch the debate live, we will record this event and post it on our website and on our Facebook page the next day.
The following candidates for San Ramon Mayor and San Ramon City Council elections this Fall are set to share their thoughts on key city issues during this public forum. Candidates for Mayor are running for a two-year term and the candidates for City Council District 1 and 3 are vying for a seat for a four-year term, on the November 3, 2020 ballot. Moderated by Gina Channell, president and publisher of the Pleasanton Weekly/DanvilleSanRamon.com and Gina's Editor, Jeremy Walsh.
Mayoral Debate from 6:00pm - 7:25pm:
- Dinesh Govindarao: Chief Medical Officer
- Dave Hudson: Council Member
- Aparna Madireddi: Small Business Owner
- Susmita Nayak: Business Owner, Engineer
- Sanat Sethy: Business Person, Engineer
- Sabina Zafar: Council Member, Technology Director
City Council Debate from 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Varun Kaushal: Technology Professional– District 3
- Reza Majlesi: Professor, Educator, Business Person – District 3
- Sameera Rajwade: Community Organizer – District 3
- Sridhar Verose: Engineer, Parks and Community Services Commissioner – District 3
- Luz Gomez: Public Health Professional– District 1
- Scott Perkins: Council Member, Design Engineer – District 1
Click HERE to find out what District you are in.
If you have questions, please submit them in advance prior to September 22: https://forms.gle/FSq7RmTYTpVXZTfr9 (Note: Moderators will consolidate submitted questions with similar themes and will ask as many questions as time allows -- but they won't be able to ask every question.)
A viewing link will be sent to you the afternoon before this event. If you don't see your link, check your spam folder!!
San Ramon Chamber of Commerce
Sunset Development / Bishop Ranch / City Center