Here is the YouTube link if you were unable to watch:
The following candidates for San Ramon Mayor and San Ramon City Council elections this Fall are set to share their thoughts on key city issues during this public forum. Candidates for Mayor are running for a two-year term and the candidates for City Council District 2 and District 4 are vying for a seat for a four-year term, on the November 8, 2022 ballot. Facilitated by Maria Cooper with Above and Beyond Productions and moderated by Gina Channell Wilcox, president and publisher of the Pleasanton Weekly, DanvilleSanRamon.com and the LivermoreVine.com and Gina's Managing Editor, Jeremy Walsh.
Mayoral Debate from 6:00pm - 7:00pm:
- Dinesh Govindarao: Chief Medical Officer
- Dave Hudson: Incumbent
- Sabina Zafar: Council Member, Technology Director
City Council District 2 and 4 Debate from 7:05pm - 8:00pm
- Mark Armstrong: Incumbent – District 2
- Sara Lashanlo: Member, San Ramon’s Innovation and Technology Advisory Committee – District 2
- Heidi Kenniston-Lee, San Ramon Parks Commissioner – District 4
- Marisol Rubio, Director and current Vice President of the Dublin San Ramon Service District, – District 4
Click HERE to find out what District you are in.
If you have questions, please submit them HERE in advance prior to September 20th: (Note: Moderators will consolidate submitted questions with similar themes and will ask as many questions as time allows -- but they won't be able to ask every question.)
San Ramon Chamber of Commerce
Sunset Development / Bishop Ranch / City Center
Did you miss the debate? No problem as both the Mayoral and City Council debate recordings have been posted on our YouTube channel.