Social Media Strategies for Measurable Results
Online Registration is now closed, but walk-ins are welcome!
$20 at the door.
A comprehensive marketing strategy leverages Social Media to makes information more accessible and useful by combining together technology, content and social interaction across many platforms including websites, blogs, video-sharing, review sites, email marketing and event promotion. Consumers expect organizations to use Social Media intelligently and for Social Media initiatives to align with other marketing strategies and core values. This session provides an overview of the 9 Key Areas of Social Media as defined by David Mitroff, Ph.D. with examples from his consulting on technology integrations, restaurant and retail marketing, customer loyalty programs, partnership development and charity work.
In this program, discover:
About Daivd Mitroff:
- How effective are your current Social Media efforts?
- What parts of your business or organization marketing strategy can be affected by Social Media?
- What components of your current marketing plan could leverage Social Media?
- How valuable is feedback from your customers for your success?
- How strong is your Online Brand / Branding Strategy?
- How do you promote events and get people to tell others about events?
- Are you continually reaching new market segments?
David is a sought after speaker on a wide range of topics from social media to peak performance. Through his consulting, lectures, trainings and keynotes David Mitroff, Ph.D. (www.DavidMitroff.com
) has educated more than 25,000 business owners. He is an Instructor for the University of California at Berkeley's Internal Diplopia Business program and a Google Mentor for the Google Startup Launchpad Accelerator program. He has been featured media expert for NBC, ABC, San Francisco Business Times, Hospitality Technology, California Lawyer, and more.