You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar
With this powerful talk, you’ll learn how to:
· Take the lead in the "buyer/seller dance"
· Get the prospect to do most of the talking
· Have a process for answering questions from prospects
· Know when a prospect is shopping you . . . and what to do about it
· Move the relationship forward without becoming an unpaid consultant
· Master the seven steps of the "Sandler Submarine"
· Use LinkedIn as a prospecting and qualifying tool
· Establish an “up-front contract,” or call roadmap, before your face-to-face meeting
· Use online research to turn "cold calls" into warm calls
Sales professionals and teams that follow these principles―will transform themselves from mediocre performers into selling superstars!