Client Services Support Specialist
ZAG Technical Services, Inc.
Join a dynamic, growing Managed Service Provider and be part of a team committed to organization excellence, strong values and a strong customer focus. ZAG delivers best of breed support, design and implementation services and provides the opportunity for our employees to excel at what they do.
ZAG Technical Services, Inc. (ZAG) is an award-winning IT consulting firm specializing in network infrastructure, security, disaster recovery, virtualization, cloud computing services, and remote access. We serve SMB and enterprise businesses throughout the Northwest, consistently delivering solutions designed with the business needs in mind, deploying according to best practices and managed in a way to ensure our clients stay productive. What sets ZAG apart is our mission to enable our client's success. We do this by living our core set of values: Integrity Foremost, Client Centered, Accountable Always, Teamwork Throughout, Exceptional is the Goal.
What you will be challenged with:
· Identify, analyze and resolve escalated technical issues. Resolve or reassign as appropriate
· Provide feedback to co-workers and customers on processes and procedures that need to be modified and/or adjusted to prevent repetitive service issues
· Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
· Sell additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts and explaining new features
· Maintain call center database by entering information
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
· Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
· Provide support and guidance to level I, II and III personnel and assist in troubleshooting process to support their professional development
What you bring to ZAG:
· High school diploma or equivalent and 6 or more years of relevant experience
· Server and/or Application Specific Certification (Microsoft and others)
· Proficiency in training and mentoring co-workers and customers
· Experience with customer service principles and practices
· Knowledge of call center technology
· Proficient in relevant computer applications
· Proficient in data entry and typing skills
· Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
· Strong Verbal communication
· Listening skills, phone skills and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead a team and provide guidance as necessary
Where else you can contribute
· Provide group coordination of escalated support issues. Work on a technical level to resolve difficult issues and facilitates assignment when tasks must be resolved outside of the CSC group.
· Mentor and support junior team members to assist in their professional and technical development. Contributes to the successful completion of a variety of support and implementation tasks and travels to customer sites when applicable. This is a salaried exempt position.
What ZAG has to offer:
· Competitive compensation package: base plus uncapped commission
· Benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· 401k with strong matching program
· Regular company sponsored lunches
· Employee peer recognition awards
· Company sponsored scholarship program
If you want to be part of a team committed to organization excellence, strong values and a strong customer focus, we want to hear from you. Send your resume for immediate consideration.