Courage to Adventure Coaching
- Career Coaching
Sue Bock helps high performing individual and teams create outstanding results personally and professionally by sharing ideas on how they can ease stress and maximize their success. Her audiences discover immediate improvement in engagement, morale, and productivity.
Sue Bock is an engaging speaker, stress & leadership coach at Courage to Adventure coaching. Her award-winning programs have been delivered to countless audiences, offering them transformational life changing services to successful corporations and individuals.
Sue is a Registered Nurse and breast cancer survivor whose custom tailored programs are a hit at conventions, meetings, and events. Some of her most popular programs include:
“Having It All Your Way: 7 Ways to Win In the Workplace,”
- How to create strategies to handle difficult situations with work and family that give you freedom and peace of mind
- Develop a renewed sense of purpose that ignites and unleashes your creativity
- How to embrace the right kind of failure to multiply your successes
“Express Your Stress: 5 Ways to Navigate Stress in the Workplace
- Discover the magic of the 5 second stress less rule
- How to discover the “art” in articulate conversation
- The 3 key tools to work through complicated discussions (even with difficult people)
From your location walk directly to your phone.